028 9454 8488
07835 769912

Home Insurance

There are two types of insurance within your home insurance policy

Building Insurance will be required by all mortgage lenders, this includes the permanent fixtures and fittings (including kitchens & bathrooms).

Content Insurance is optional and includes things within your home such as TVs, carpets, and personal belongings.

Do you need contents insurance?

Think of it like this –
What would you do if you lost all your valuables in a fire?

Money Advice Service give you all the pros and cons to buying content insurance just click here.

5 reasons to have Home Insurance

· It offers peace of mind

· It protects your liability

· Covers personal belongings

· It is required by your mortgage lender

· It includes temporary housing should you have to move out due to a claim.


You don’t need Buildings Insurance, as this should be covered by your landlord. If you are renting unfurnished, you may want to consider contents insurance to make sure you have cover in place for your belongings inside the house.

Get a Home Insurance Quote Today

Quick Quote